Founded in 1989, CALNET, Inc. is a privately held
company in the Technology, Intelligence Analysis, and Language Services
consulting arena. Headquartered in Reston, VA and with a branch office in San
Diego, CALNET employees deliver true value to our customers by employing best
practices, world class technologies industry expertise in every project. CALNET
is an ISO 9001, ISO 20000, CMMI-Level III and ISO 27001:2013
We are currently searching for a talented, professional “Task Order Project Manager” (TOPM).
- Accountable for all aspects of the task order execution and manages the hands-on, day-to- day execution of OCONUS TO-related operational activities.
- Responsible for TO PMO operations and resourcing of all Task Order requirements, including linguist staffing, GFE accountability, and Quick Reaction Capability (QRC) tasking responses Responsible for meeting all technical, financial, and contractual requirements of the TO.
- Ensures that management processes and business systems facilitate meeting performance requirements.
- Primary Point-of-Contact for government
- Acting on all matters relating to the daily operation of the TO.
- Bachelor’s degree in business related field “OR” Equivalent Education Qualification: 20 year career in Military (retired at E8 or higher level).
- Current PMP Certification “OR” DAWIA Level III Project Management certification.
- 15 years of management experience, including 10 years of supervisory experience within the last 15 years.
- Has the communication skills to effectively interface with senior military officials, managers, and subordinates.
- Must have an Active Top Secret/SCI Security Clearance.
This position is located in Djibouti. To be considered for
this opportunity, please send a word copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
CALNET, Inc. offers a competitive salary and a generous benefits package. This
package includes medical, dental, vision, life, short and long term disability
insurances, a 401(k)-retirement savings plan, and generous leave time.
CALNET, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EEO/M/F/D/V